Friday, May 18, 2012

The Power Of One

"Do you believe in the power of one? (Dr. James Merritt wrote this and I am quoting this word for word). Not just the number but the power that number represents? Do you believe that one idea or one moment can be powerful? What about one person? If so, do you believe you might be that one? I do! You have the God-given potential to use your influence to impact others, shape futures, change lives, and make an eternal difference.

I have seen and experienced how seemingly ordinary people can use their influence to make a powerful impact. You have that same potential. We all do.

One solitary individual has the potential to affect those he meets in such a way that their lives are exponentially blessed and enhanced beyaond the ordinary!"

Thank you Dr. Merritt, I copied that word for word because there was not any way to say it more clearly and impactful than that. My only question to you is, 'Are you up to that kind of challenge?' I am, and like the Nike ad says," Just Do It!"

Dream Huge, I Do!
http://www.markmascolo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment